Volunteer at CSC
The volunteers who help at Cancer Support Community come from all walks of community and professional life with one goal – to improve the lives of people living with cancer. While all of CSC’s support groups, classes and programs are led by licensed social workers or other trained professionals, a large group of dedicated volunteers work behind the scenes to help with administrative tasks, facilities maintenance projects, community outreach, and fundraising events.
There are many ways to get involved, whether on a one-time, weekly, monthly, or project basis. CSC welcomes help from individuals as well as community or corporate groups. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-791-4060 for more information or to learn about all available opportunities!
Available Volunteer Positions
*Positions are available for both in person and at home volunteering!
- Front Desk – help answer incoming phone calls, direct participants to programs within the building, help with administrative tasks and more.
- Driver to Deliver Kits/Resources – Items would be on our front porch and time arrangements will be made between Volunteer and Clinical Program Manager and Volunteer. Social Distancing will take place as they would be delivered and dropped off at the participants front porch.
- Talents/Hobbies – We are looking for Volunteers who would like to share their talent. Do you have a craft or a hobby or talent that you would like to share with our participants?
- Ground Keeping/Building Maintenance – We need individuals or groups of 2-3 people to help maintain the building and grounds of the Lynn Stern Center in Blue Ash. Tasks range from gardening, trimming, painting, cleaning and light repair work. Volunteers are welcomed on a one time basis or an hour or two at at time on a recurring basis.
- Ambassador – Attend community events and represent Cancer Support Community by engaging with attendees and passing out promotional materials. Making program reminder phone calls and more.
- Teen Service Group – (1st Sunday of the month 2:30pm – 4:30pm) Are you between the ages of 13 & 18 and interested in connecting with other teens over a good cause? Each session, teens will meet at Cancer Support Community in Blue Ash and will volunteer their time to do projects that helps people affected by cancer and spread awareness about our organization. Can’t make it to every session? No worries, sign up for the days that work for your schedule.
Legacies Upscale Resale also relies on the generosity of volunteers. Learn more about Legacies and volunteer opportunities here.